CSHD a viable alternative to DBS in fight against Parkinson’s disease
CSHD is a device that can be used for medical recovery and medical rehabilitation.
You can read about CSHD here:
CSHD can be used to “force” reconstruction of neural cells, fact that can improve the brain which suffer neurological degradation.
DBS (deep brain stimulation) is an invasive procedure that is used in Parkinson’s diseases and:
– Deep brain stimulation (DBS) is a surgical procedure used to treat a variety of disabling neurological symptoms—most commonly the debilitating symptoms of
– Parkinson’s disease (PD), such as tremor, rigidity, stiffness, slowed movement, and walking problems.
– The procedure is also used to treat essential tremor, a common neurological movement disorder.
– DBS does not damage healthy brain tissue by destroying nerve cells. Instead the procedure blocks electrical signals from targeted areas in the brain.
The full DBS can be found here:
As we consider CSHD as a viable solution for neurodegenerative diseases, we sent to almost all parkinson associations we found on internet an email presenting our complementary solutions.
Hereby I present you a viable alternative to DBS (deep brain stimulation) procedure that is used in Parkinson’s diseases.
CSHD is an innovative medical device for medical recovery and medical rehabilitations of the patients who suffered neuronal disorders.
What does CSHD?
– Recovers patients in coma or those who have suffered CVA
– Initiates procedures for recovery of those suspected of brain death or suspected of a lack of neuronal activity
– Rehabilitates patients who have suffered neuronal disorders
More about the CSHD project you can find on the:
• website http://www.hdev.info
• Researchgate website: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Constantin_Costescu3
Thank you for your time!
If the interest of organizations is for the patient I expect to receive questions about what I propose.
This post is not to test the care of Parkinson’s organizations for their members.
The scope is to make public that I send to the Parkinson’s organizations the information that could change the life of patient which suffer Parkinson and other neurological degradation.
2016/03/28, Constantin Costescu